Learning happens best when it is connected to the real world we live in. The main objective at this stage is to prepare the learner’s foundation and making the child ready to take on the responsibility of being an active participant in the learning process.
The Primary School Program focuses on the child’s unique potential both inside and outside the classroom. We start with the approach from Class 1 onwards.
- A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the children through various interactive sessions and activities
- An extensive use of teaching aids to supplement classroom teaching
- Project works in class calls for mass participation. An equal emphasis is laid on developing a strong sense of individuality
- Field trips and excursions make learning fun
- Use of the newspaper articles, quizzes, crosswords and other learning tools enhance general awareness