The Higher Secondary School offers students the opportunity to tailor their studies according to their individual interests, abilities and future plans within the national curriculum framework. The students are guided to choose subjects based on their interests and future plans, be it Commerce, Sciences, Arts, with the respective elective subjects of their stream.
Now the stage is set for shaping the future based on subject preferences and skills gained. During this stage, the main objective is to hone the knowledge and skills gained at the class IX to XII.
- The emphasis is laid not merely on information, but also on the learning of academic and practical skills.
- The specialised program for this level strives to achieve balance between academic excellence and the life outside the realms of scholastic aptitudes.
- An equal stress is laid on preparing students for the prescribed CBSE syllabus and on preparing the students for the various competitive entrance examinations.
- Result oriented training is imparted by experienced professionals who target for total development and desired success
- The concept of Synchro-Study has been introduced to reduce stress levels of students. synchronized study pattern is maintained between the course content of the board examinations and that of the competitive entrance examinations
- Students have complete access to the various laboratories and library resources, specially designed for the study and research requirements of the senior level students.